I am using the RGBW Smart Bulb on my Hubitat. I cannot get the bulb to show up in Google Home.
- I have paired the bulb to Hubitat
- Other bulbs (non-Inovelli) show up in the Google Home app via Hubitat fine
- I have ensured the “Google Home” app in Hubitat has the bulb checked
- I have re-connected the “Hubitat” service in Google Home multiple times and checked the bulb that’s not showing
- Have rebooted Hubitat and phone
The odd thing is, is that when I try reconnecting the Hubitat service in Google Home and check the bulb I want to see, it gets UNCHECKED in the “Google Home” app in Hubitat.
Any suggestions for me?